Monday, February 4, 2013



Hello my name is Timberlynn and I want to  welcome you to tonights Face and Body Paint theme.   I got really excited when I saw what the styling theme was.  I am really into Fairies and knew this would be a great idea for the show.  I am known as the Garden Fairy who helps tend the beautiful flowers in a garden.  I talk to them, play soothing music for them, just keep them happy and content.   I do love my job.  Hope to see you in my garden some day.
Body paint:  KZ tattoo - Arranjo de Flores coloridas flower body
Face paint:  Meli Amoko Face tattoo Set Fashion Kit
Hair: MADesigns Hair ~ Maya ~ Black
Wings:  Free Box of wings - Pansy wings
Shoes:  ::: MOON ::: 1001 Night Harem Slippers
Ears:  My own modified




Here are the finalists of todays Face/Body Paint theme at CWS Simply The Best
First place:  Liberty Lighthouse
Second place:  Summitt Beaumont
Third place:  Timberlynn

Keep on smiling!



No comments:

Post a Comment