Thursday, November 15, 2012

 What a nerve wracking, tense, most exciting day I had today.  Today was my first time to enter into the CWS Celebrities Event.  SL hasn't been good to me lately, with missing messages, poses not loading, not showing as online to my friends, etc. Sheesh, I was a mess trying to prepare for this event.  The day came and up to the last minute I was trying to get poses to work, lol.  I have been practicing on the runway with stops, poses, and timing.  Thank you to all my friends from class who have helped me a lot doing this.  I was fourth up waiting to hear my name called to start on the runway.  Hud in position, check, DVC on, check, description to present on last spot copied, check.  Oh there goes my name.  I begin my walk smooth as pie...oops over stepped my mark, not too nervous, shhhhhh.  I continued on counting my steps aligning myself to the next dot, counting between poses, going through all the spots presenting myself.  Finally, the last spot and presenting my description, waiting for everyone to read it and then move on to last position for waiting.  Oh NO!  My computer froze.  It was only a few secs, but to me it was forever, lol.  Ok I did make it back to the waiting spot and didn't realize I was holding my breath, letting out all the air I was holding in, and began to relax, phew, I was done.  I watched the others behind me come out and wow were they good.  The chat was going so fast after all of us were done and waiting for the results.  I was getting them slow and way behind, when I saw my name announced and congratulations were being given, I didn't at the time know what it was that I won.  Then I had money being sent to me and thats when I knew, lol.  WOW!  I got First Place!  When my name was called to leave the stage, I just followed the crowd to the back stage, trying to collect myself, it didnt seem real.  Then someone was shouting, Timber back on stage. Oh my, I forgot the first three winners were to stay on stage and have a picture taken of us together.  Then I had my trophy sent to me.  I was so numb and not too clear headed at this point, lol.  I did make it back onto the stage and had my picture taken with the other two winners, 2nd place: Zigg, and 3rd place: MsChevia, congratulations to the both of you.  Here are some pictures of me and my celebrity outfit, Elizabeth Taylor.




Here is the description I used for the Celebrity Event

 Hello darlings, I am truly honored to have been asked to model for the prestigious modeling agency, Classic With Style.   As you all know, my favorite color is purple, hmm....could it be because of my violet eyes?  They are gorgeous aren't they?.....smiles.  I chose this soft flowing silk dress, a Christina Rose Gown by Purple Moon, as a backdrop for the purple accessories I am wearing: Gloves: [LD] Primadonna -  Purple, Shawl: Bliss Couture - Dawn Shawl, Shoes: !!!ZB River Shoes Purple, Jewelry: TST 5th Avenue - Plum, Hair, eyes, skin, make-up: Elizabeth Taylor by "SEx in the STICKY"  I want to thank Anrol and Steve for extending the invitation...blows kiss....love you two.  A big applause to the trainers who made this possible, and for the lovely judges who do such a wonderful but tough job.    This is indeed an honor and my pleasure, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment