Monday, November 26, 2012


Well I'm off to have a meeting with the designer Lillou Merlin.  Her assignment was to take two of her outfits and Mix & Match them and to be creative.  I just love mixing and matching outfits to come up with a new creation.  I took the two outfits [LD] Carrie and Cordella - Mesh dress in Black and put them together.    It was fun looking for the hair, CC Hat Hair piece ( Black}, and makeup, Miamai_XGen, [a.e.meth] - Luscious Catliners (Smoke), Finesmith Lashes 02.  I drooled over all the jewelry and finally decided on Noya designs White Pearls.  I couldn't resist these ArisAris Rig96 White and Dots Shoes.  But something was still missing to make the outfit complete, hmmm....oh yes a hat.  I scoured several shops looking for a polka dotted hat and finally found one on Market Place called Black and white polka dot summer hat.  Perfect!  I want to say thank you to Ms Lillou for a very enjoyable time and being able to present this new outfit from two of your many outstanding creations. 

After a lot of crashing and lag, I finally made it on the runway to present this outfit above.  There were 15 of us for the second round of Ms. Lillou Super Model and two would be eliminated after this round.  Here are the results of this round:
Congratulations to our top 13:

1. Mschevia Resident
2. Averil Resident
3. Timberlynn Resident
4. Laiti Resident
5. Gracianne Resident
6. Kiralyn Destiny
7. Summitt Beaumont
8. Irene105 Resident
9. Sidney Abbot
10. Lostris Sleydon
11. Marycarmen Hyandi
12. Eavanya Firelyte
13. Caralyne Melody

No comments:

Post a Comment