Saturday, November 24, 2012

Oh my goodness, today was our final exam to see how much we have learned and what we could present to them in poses, runway, quick change, editing, bios, styling description, pictures, and a question to test our knowledge.  I was so nervous, I had crashed twice before it even was my turn, thank heavens it was before and not during, lol.  My name was called and out I went strutting my stuff.

The first presentation and theme was Advant Garde.  Why did I pick this outfit you ask?  LOL.  I'm an Advant Garde Huntress prowling for the man of my dreams today.  Do you think it will work?  I used three different outfits to pull it together ( DeviousMind "SavageRose", !XtraX! - Sunrise, and  Moxie - Spinal tap.   Oh my got to run, busy, busy, busy.  Talk to you all soon , mmmmwahhh






The second outfit is a swimsuit and thats about all you will get from me on this one.  We were sworn to secrecies.





It sure felt good to have it all over and not to be stressing over the exam.  I have thoroughly enjoyed my time at Classic With Style (CWS) Simply The Best.  A great leader, Anrol, and terrific, friendly, helpful, supportive trainers who dedicate a lot of time training and showing us the ropes, Tiffani, Janet, Vicky, and Lisanna.  I have attended two other modeling schools, and this has been the best one.  I have learned so much in such a short time and will continue on here learning and absorbing as much as I can.  Thank you for taking the time to read my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Stressful, yes! But it was indeed a learning experience for us, all, yes?

    Thank you for sharing your precious time with me. I am glad our paths crossed.

    Congratulations for getting high grades. smiling.

    Peace out,
    ~Farah~

    ReplyDelete