Wednesday, November 28, 2012


Our last assignment for our finals in CWS, was to find two stores in two of the venues that CWS has and pick one item from each store and make an outfit.  I looked and looked and finally decided to go for the Biker Chick look.  I found in sf designs a pair of biker pants.  Love these pants in blue, one of my favorite colors, made out of soft comfy leather with a studded wide belt.  It will be so comfortable riding my bike in these pants.  I continued on and came upon this top from Purple Moon, Blue Fusion.  I liked the halter top style, especially the the fringe along the bodice.  To finish off the look I added a biker hat, gloves, and boots.  Of course biker chicks have tattoos, and so I added them too.  Do you think they have Biker Chick Fashionistas?  If not, I have started a new trend, lol.

Styling:

Top: ::PM:: Fusion Top in Blue
Pants: sf design, Biker leather pants, blue
Hair: Damselfly, Shawny black
Hat: May Creations, leather cap, Hell Biker
Gloves: Chix Biker, Bitch gloves
Jewelry: Expressions, Biker Babe
Tattoo: Rebels Tattoo, Flora Full Body
Boots: Dagger Designs, Phoebe


No comments:

Post a Comment