Saturday, November 24, 2012

:

Today was the CWS Styling Event Christmas, Stockings and bows.  This is the oufit I wore for this show and my description:
Don't you just love Christmas?  I get so excited about opening the presents under the tree.  This year I thought, for a surprise, I would give myself as a present to my boyfriend.  I can just see his face when he comes into the livingroom and sees this huge present under the tree.  I just cant wait til he unwraps THIS present.   Giggles........yummy, yummy
Thank you Anrol and Steve for this opportunity to present myself to you.  To the Judges, I don't envy your jobs.  To the audience, thank you so much for your support.

 Outfit:
 a whimsical Christmas outfit by Boudoir, "The Sweetest Surprise"
Makeup:
eyeshadow: *elymode* bold coal & red 2, Oceane - Dare Green Ribbon full makeup
tattoo: white widow- Face tattoo - Christmas Silver
Hair: :: PM :: Dax hair - Black/White
Collar: Collier Victorian Blanc
Gloves: Candy Cane 





No comments:

Post a Comment